ABOUT SRS MICROSYSTEMS
Address: 90-92 The Parade, High Street, Watford, WD17 1AW
Open: Monday to Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm
Late Night Thursday till 6.30pm
This entry was posted on 10 Jun 2015.
In addition to the fantastic triple cash back deal we are also offering you a chance to win a full refund on your order of a Pentax K-S2 camera.
Just purchase a Pentax K-S2 Between the 11th June 2015 and 17th June 2015 (inclusive) and you'll be entered into this competition. Please see our full terms and conditions below.
1. The promoter is: S.R.S. Microsystems Ltd (company no. 01548704) whose registered office is at 90-92 The Parade, High Street, Watford, WD17 1AW.
2. Employees of S.R.S. Microsystems or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee for this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/news/get-full-refund-pentax-k-s2-order/.
5. Closing date for entry will be 17th June 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/news/get-full-refund-pentax-k-s2-order/.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by S.R.S. Microsystems Ltd. from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: S.R.S. Microsystems Ltd., 90-92 The Parade, High Street, Watford, WD17 1AW.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.