Love to travel and marvel at beautiful sights? Let the world enjoy your travels throughout the world with you and capture scenes like a pro by using the right camera lens! PENTAX, part of RICOH’s imaging family, is home to a remarkable range of lenses that offer superb results! You can shop our range of PENTAX lenses here, or keep reading to discover 5 of the most beautiful locations in the world to photograph!
5 Sights To Shoot With Your Lens From PENTAX
- Canton of Bern, Switzerland – Situated above the valley of the beautiful Aar River on the south-west terrace, millions flock to Hasliberg during winter to experience Swiss skiing and snowboarding in astonishing surroundings! Or, if you’re looking for a more peaceful experience, head above the clouds to Jungfraujoch (accessible by train), and witness one of the most beautiful landscapes ever known to man. Capture the magnificence of the mountain scenery with a wide-angle lens attached to your DSLR, or use a normal lens to get perfect shots of the family in this incredible destination!
- Ko Phi Phi Don, Maya Bay, Thailand – If you prefer a hot climate and sea view to take jaw dropping images, head to the island of Maya bay, which boasts white, fine sand, blue waters and lush islands topped with vegetation. Try to get there early to avoid crowds, but even if you can’t, there’s still the chance of a wonderful shot, particularly if you head out from the shore by boat!
- Limone Sul Garda, Italy – Located on the shore of Lake Garda, the town Limone is a popular tourist resort with quintessentially Italian views, perfect if you want to mix practising your photography skills with your holiday in the sun! Whether it’s the seascape that captures your attention or a visit to La Limonaia del Castel for an insight into the town’s history, don’t forget your camera! A macro PENTAX lens would offer truly captivating photos of the lemon gardens!
- Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada – Wow! Lake Louise is a soothing, tranquil place to take some spectacular photographs. To give your shots an ethereal quality, change your shutter speed settings so that they’re slow, and consider investing in a remote shutter release to reduce shake.
- Hiroshima Castle, Japan – If you’ve had enough of landscapes and want to feast your eyes on some authentic Japanese architecture, Hiroshima Castle – though a replica of the original – is fantastic. If you’re unsure which lens to go for, telephoto lenses will allow you to zoom into the castle to get a more vivid and detailed shot.
Shop PENTAX Lenses At SRS
We’ve an impressive range of professional PENTAX lenses ideal for capturing different scenes here at SRS. Whether you’re always armed with a DSLR camera wherever you go or are new to documenting your travels, we’ve a lens and price for everyone!
Explore our collection or get in touch at email@example.com for more information. You can also call our friendly customer service team for assistance on 01923 226602.